BBA.LLB (Hons.) 5Yr.
Module- 1 Understanding Marketing Management
- Importance & scope of marketing, Company orientations towards market place, fundamental marketing concepts, trends& tasks.
Module- 2 Building Customer Satisfaction, Value and Retention
- Customer value and satisfaction, value chain, value-delivery, attracting and retaining customers.
- Customer profitability, company profitability and total quality management.
Module- 3 Market Orientation and Strategic Planning
3.1 Concept of strategic planning, business unit strategic planning, the marketing process.
3.2 Product planning: the nature and concepts of a marketing plan.
Module-4 Developing Marketing Strategies and plans
4.1 Marketing and customer value, Corporate and division strategic planning, business unit strategic planning, scanning the environment.
4.2 Conducting Marketing research and forecasting demand.
Module-5 Analyzing Consumer Markets and Buyers Behavior
5.1 Introduce Consumer Markets, factors influencing buyer behavior.
5.2 The process of buying decision; stages of the buying decision process.
Module-6 Identifying Market Segments and Selecting Target Markets
6.1 Market Segmentation, bases for segmentation of consumer & business market.
6.2 Market targeting, positioning, creating brand equity.
Module-7 Setting the Product and Branding Strategies
7.1 Product and product mix.
7.2 Branding, building brand, challenges and tools to build a brand.
7.3 Packaging and labeling.
Module-8 Developing Price Strategies and Program
- Setting of product strategy and managing service.
- Development of price strategy and programs.
Module-9 Advertising, Sales Promotion, Public Relations and Direct Marketing
9.1 Development and managing of advertising program, deciding on media platform, Sales promotion.
- Define Public Relations, Direct Marketing with the process.
Module-10 Tapping into Global Market
10 Entering global markets, managing holistic marketing organization
Marketing Management- Philip Kotler
Marketing Management- Tapan K Panda
Marketing Management- Rajan Saxena