Module-I: Share Capital
1.1 Issue and allotment of shares
1.2 Transfer and transmission of shares
1.3 Forfeiture and buyback of shares
1.4 Share certificate and share warrant
Module-II: Debentures & Charges
2.1 Borrowing Powers, effect of unauthorized borrowings
2.2 Debentures: Definition, Kinds, Distinction between Debenture and share.
2.3 Company Charges : Kinds of Charges, Crystallisation
2.4 Inter-corporate Loans (S-186)
2.5 Dividend: Rules & Procedure
Module-III: Company Auditors, Investigation and Inspection
3.1 Legal Position, Appointment, Removal, Duties and Powers.
3.2 Distinction between Investigation and Inspection, Power of Inspection
Module – IV: Majority Rule and Rights of Minority shareholder.
4.1 The Rule in Foss v Harbottle, exceptions
4.2 Prevention of Oppression and Mismanagement
Module- V: Winding up of Companies.
5.1 Modes of Winding up, who may file petition of Winding up.
5.2 Winding up by Tribunal
5.3 Voluntary Winding up
5.4 Liability of past members
- Avtar Singh , “Company Law”, Eastern Book Company., Allahabad
- K. Majumdar& Dr. G.K. Kapoor, “Company Law”, 15th Edition, Taxmann Publication, New Delhi.
- A Ramaiya’s Guide to the COMPANIES ACT, LexisNexis Publication, Nagpur
- Sharma J.P, “ An easy Approach to Corporate Laws”, Ane Books Pvt Ltd, New Delhi
- Bharat Law House, New Delhi, “ Manual of Companies Act, Corporate Laws and SEBI Guidelines”
- Wadhwa and company,” A RamaiyaGuide to Companies Act, Nagpur.